Sources of Funding This study was funded by the Australian Research Council and Dermcare-Vet Pty Ltd.
The effects of skin disease on the penetration kinetics of hydrocortisone through canine skin in vitro
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 482–489, December 2011
How to Cite
Ahlstrom, L. A., Cross, S. E. and Mills, P. C. (2011), The effects of skin disease on the penetration kinetics of hydrocortisone through canine skin in vitro. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 482–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00977.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted 13 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!