Sources of Funding The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Canine Intramural Grant and VCA Antech Inc.
Epithelial migration on the canine tympanic membrane
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 502–510, December 2011
How to Cite
Tabacca, N. E., Cole, L. K., Hillier, A. and Rajala-Schultz, P. J. (2011), Epithelial migration on the canine tympanic membrane. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 502–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00982.x
Conflict of Interest VCA Antech Inc. provided funding to The Ohio State University in support of the author N. E. Tabacca and partial funding for the research project. This funding was issued prior to any decisions about the research project, and VCA Antech did not have any role in deciding on the topic of the research project, collection or reporting of data, or input on the manuscript.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted 14 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!