Sources of Funding This study was supported by a grant from SIDEV (Italian Society of Veterinary Dermatology) and by the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Milan, Animal Pathology, Hygiene and Public Veterinary Health Department.
Detection of feline herpes virus 1 via polymerase chain reaction and immunohistochemistry in cats with ulcerative facial dermatitis, eosinophilic granuloma complex reaction patterns and mosquito bite hypersensitivity
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 521–527, December 2011
How to Cite
Persico, P., Roccabianca, P., Corona, A., Vercelli, A. and Cornegliani, L. (2011), Detection of feline herpes virus 1 via polymerase chain reaction and immunohistochemistry in cats with ulcerative facial dermatitis, eosinophilic granuloma complex reaction patterns and mosquito bite hypersensitivity. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 521–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00984.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Preliminary results of this study were published as an abstract from WCVD6: Veterinary Dermatology 2008; 19(Suppl. 1): 53.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted 7 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!