Sources of Funding This study was funded by the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Iowa State University, Ames, IA and research start-up funds provided by Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA.
Terbinafine pharmacokinetics after single dose oral administration in the dog
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 528–534, December 2011
How to Cite
Sakai, M. R., May, E. R., Imerman, P. M., Felz, C., Day, T. A., Carlson, S. A. and Noxon, J. O. (2011), Terbinafine pharmacokinetics after single dose oral administration in the dog. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 528–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00985.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted 28 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!