Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Persistent, widespread papilloma formation on the penis of a horse: a novel presentation of equine papillomavirus type 2 infection
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 570–574, December 2011
How to Cite
Knight, C. G., Munday, J. S., Rosa, B. V. and Kiupel, M. (2011), Persistent, widespread papilloma formation on the penis of a horse: a novel presentation of equine papillomavirus type 2 infection. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 570–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00987.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Accepted 8 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!