Data from this study have been previously published as abstract or proceedings of the ESVD/ECVD Annual Congress: Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 531; and in New Trends in Allergy VII Congress; July, 2010 – Special Workshop CAD.
Masitinib decreases signs of canine atopic dermatitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 554–564, December 2011
How to Cite
Cadot, P., Hensel, P., Bensignor, E., Hadjaje, C., Marignac, G., Beco, L., Fontaine, J., Jamet, J.-F., Georgescu, G., Campbell, K., Cannon, A., Osborn, S. C., Messinger, L., Gogny-Goubert, M., Dubreuil, P., Moussy, A. and Hermine, O. (2011), Masitinib decreases signs of canine atopic dermatitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial. Veterinary Dermatology, 22: 554–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00990.x
Sources of Funding This study was financially supported by AB Science, SA, Paris, France, including a free supply of the drug. This work was partially financed by INSERM (Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale), la Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (équipe labellisée PD) and ANR-MRAR (Agence Nationale pour la Recherche, grant Maladies Rares; P.D. and O.H.) and INCA (Institut National du Cancer, grant Translationnel; P.D. and O.H.).
Conflict of Interest Masitinib is under clinical development by the study sponsor, AB Science, SA, Paris, France. The sponsor was involved in the study design, data interpretation, manuscript preparation and submission. A.M. is an employee and shareholder of the study sponsor. O.H. and P.D. are consultants and shareholders of the study sponsor. E.B. is the recipient of a research grant from AB Science. No other conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Accepted 8 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!