Sources of Funding This study was funded by Virbac SA.
Comparable efficacy of a topical 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray and oral ciclosporin in treating canine atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 4–e2, February 2012
How to Cite
Nuttall, T. J., McEwan, N. A., Bensignor, E., Cornegliani, L., Löwenstein, C. and Rème, C. A. (2012), Comparable efficacy of a topical 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray and oral ciclosporin in treating canine atopic dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 4–e2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00992.x
Conflict of Interest C.A.R. is an employee of Virbac SA. T.J.N., N.A.McE., E.B., L.C. and C.L. have received other unrelated funding from Virbac SA. T.J.N. and E.B. have also received unrelated funding from Novartis Animal Health. Apart from C.A.R., none of the authors has any direct or indirect financial interests in the products used in this study.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!