Sources of Funding This study was funded by Virbac SA.
Efficacy of a 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray in presumed feline allergic dermatitis: an open label pilot study
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 11–e4, February 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt, V., Buckley, L. M., McEwan, N. A., Rème, C. A. and Nuttall, T. J. (2012), Efficacy of a 0.0584% hydrocortisone aceponate spray in presumed feline allergic dermatitis: an open label pilot study. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 11–e4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00993.x
Conflict of interest C.A.R. is an employee of Virbac SA. T.J.N. and N.A.McE. have received other unrelated funding from Virbac SA. Apart from C.A.R., none of the authors has any direct or indirect financial interests in the products used in this study. V.S. was funded by Intervet-Schering Plough UK and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Trust Fund.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!