Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
Successful treatment of a novel generalized variant of canine discoid lupus erythematosus with oral hydroxychloroquine
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 65–e16, February 2012
How to Cite
Oberkirchner, U., Linder, K. E. and Olivry, T. (2012), Successful treatment of a novel generalized variant of canine discoid lupus erythematosus with oral hydroxychloroquine. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 65–e16. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00994.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This study was presented at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum and published as an abstract: Veterinary Dermatology 2011; 22: 299.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Accepted 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!