Sources of Funding Ear cleaner solutions were donated by DermaPet and Virbac, and partial funding was provided by the Anderson-Dermatology account, University of Illinois Foundation and the American College of Veterinary Dermatology.
Determination of enrofloxacin stability and in vitro efficacy against Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in four ear cleaner solutions over a 28 day period
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 23–e6, February 2012
How to Cite
Metry, C. A., Maddox, C. W., Dirikolu, L., Johnson, Y. J. and Campbell, K. L. (2012), Determination of enrofloxacin stability and in vitro efficacy against Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in four ear cleaner solutions over a 28 day period. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 23–e6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00999.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This study was published as an abstract of the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum: Veterinary Dermatology 2010; 21: 315.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted 3 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!