Sources of Funding This study was funded by Novartis Animal Health, Basel, Switzerland.
Establishment of diagnostic criteria for feline nonflea-induced hypersensitivity dermatitis
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 45–e11, February 2012
How to Cite
Favrot, C., Steffan, J., Seewald, W., Hobi, S., Linek, M., Marignac, G., Olivry, T., Beco, L., Nett, C., Fontaine, J., Roosje, P., Bergvall, K., Belova, S., Koebrich, S., Pin, D., Kovalik, M., Meury, S. and Wilhelm, S. (2012), Establishment of diagnostic criteria for feline nonflea-induced hypersensitivity dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 45–e11. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01006.x
Conflict of Interest Jean Steffan and Wolfgang Seewald are full-time employees of Novartis Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!