Sources of Funding This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST; no. 2009-0071296).
Protective effects of phlorotannins against ultraviolet B radiation in zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 51–e12, February 2012
How to Cite
Cha, S.-H., Ko, C.-I., Kim, D. and Jeon, Y.-J. (2012), Protective effects of phlorotannins against ultraviolet B radiation in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 51–e12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01009.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted 11 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!