Sources of Funding Funding for immunohistochemistry and PCR testing was kindly provided by a donation from Dr Fredrick Hess.
A case of Borrelia-associated cutaneous pseudolymphoma in a horse
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 153–156, April 2012
How to Cite
Sears, K. P., Divers, T. J., Neff, R. T., Miller Jr, W. H. and McDonough, S. P. (2012), A case of Borrelia-associated cutaneous pseudolymphoma in a horse. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 153–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01013.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Accepted 10 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!