Sources of Funding This study is self-funded.
A case of an apparent infestation by Proisotoma spp. springtails (Collembola: Isotomidae) in a cat
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 157–161, April 2012
How to Cite
Beccati, M., Gallo, M. G., Chiavassa, E. and Peano, A. (2012), A case of an apparent infestation by Proisotoma spp. springtails (Collembola: Isotomidae) in a cat. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 157–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01014.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted 14 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!