This case series was presented at the 20th Annual C.L. Davis D.V.M. Foundation South-central Division Meeting in Galveston, TX, USA and the 61st Annual Meeting for the American College of Veterinary Pathologists in Baltimore, MD, USA.
A case series of thermal scald injuries in dogs exposed to hot water from garden hoses (garden hose scalding syndrome)
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 162–e33, April 2012
How to Cite
Quist, E. M., Tanabe, M., Mansell, J. E. K. L. and Edwards, J. L. (2012), A case series of thermal scald injuries in dogs exposed to hot water from garden hoses (garden hose scalding syndrome). Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 162–e33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01015.x
Sources of Funding This study was funded by Antech Diagnostics and the Department of Veterinary Pathobiology at Texas A & M University.
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!