Sources of Funding The laboratory Royal Canin has partially funded the study.
Characterization of the canine skin barrier restoration following acute disruption by tape stripping
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 103–e23, April 2012
How to Cite
Vidémont, E., Mariani, C., Vidal, S. and Pin, D. (2012), Characterization of the canine skin barrier restoration following acute disruption by tape stripping. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 103–e23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01019.x
Conflict of Interest Claire Mariani and Stéphanie Vidal are employees of Royal Canin.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted 4 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!