Sources of Funding Pfizer provided funding for the study drug and placebo, as well as consulation fees for the clients. The remainder of the study was funded by the Animal Dermatology Clinic, San Diego and Tustin practices.
Response of feline eosinophilic plaques and lip ulcers to amoxicillin trihydrate–clavulanate potassium therapy: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled prospective study
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 110–e25, April 2012
How to Cite
Wildermuth, B. E., Griffin, C. E. and Rosenkrantz, W. S. (2012), Response of feline eosinophilic plaques and lip ulcers to amoxicillin trihydrate–clavulanate potassium therapy: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled prospective study. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 110–e25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01020.x
Conflict of Interest Pfizer is funding an unrelated ongoing study with the Animal Dermatology Clinic, San Diego and Tustin practices.
Published as an abstract of the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, Savannah, GA, USA. Veterinary Dermatology 2009; 20: 223.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Accepted 24 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!