Sources of Funding This study was funded by the Petplan Charitable Trust.
Prednisolone therapy for atopic dermatitis is less effective in dogs with lower pretreatment serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2011 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 125–e28, April 2012
How to Cite
Kovalik, M., Thoday, K. L., Berry, J., van den Broek, A. H. M. and Mellanby, R. J. (2012), Prednisolone therapy for atopic dermatitis is less effective in dogs with lower pretreatment serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 125–e28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01022.x
Conflict of Interest No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted 15 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!