Sources of Funding: Financial support was provided by Janssen Animal Health.
Evaluation of the antifungal susceptibility of Malassezia pachydermatis to clotrimazole, miconazole and thiabendazole using a modified CLSI M27-A3 microdilution method
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 131–e29, April 2012
How to Cite
Peano, A., Beccati, M., Chiavassa, E. and Pasquetti, M. (2012), Evaluation of the antifungal susceptibility of Malassezia pachydermatis to clotrimazole, miconazole and thiabendazole using a modified CLSI M27-A3 microdilution method. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 131–e29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01025.x
Conflict of Interest: The financial support included a contribution to the costs of laboratory materials and to the salary of one of the authors (Mario Pasquetti).
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!