Sources of Funding: M. G. Papich has received research support from Bayer Healthcare, Pfizer Animal Health and Merck Animal Health.
Selection of antibiotics for meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius: time to revisit some old drugs?
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 352–e64, August 2012
How to Cite
Papich, M. G. (2012), Selection of antibiotics for meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius: time to revisit some old drugs?. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 352–e64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.01030.x
Conflict of Interest: M.G. Papich has received honoraria for speaking at conferences, payment for consulting, and gifts from Bayer Healthcare, Pfizer Animal Health, and Merck Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted 17 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!