Sources of Funding: Research in the Bevins laboratory has been supported by the NIH (AI032738, AI50843 and AI076246). B.C.L. received support from NIH T32A160555 and T32RR021312, as well as the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine Veterinary Scientist Training Program.
Antimicrobial peptides: agents of border protection for companion animals
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 177–e36, June 2012
How to Cite
Leonard, B. C., Affolter, V. K. and Bevins, C. L. (2012), Antimicrobial peptides: agents of border protection for companion animals. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 177–e36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01037.x
Conflicts of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted 10 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!