Both authors contributed equally.
In vitro antimicrobial activity of miconazole and polymyxin B against canine meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius isolates
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 381–e70, August 2012
How to Cite
Boyen, F., Verstappen, K. M. H. W., De Bock, M., Duim, B., Weese, J. S., Schwarz, S., Haesebrouck, F. and Wagenaar, J. A. (2012), In vitro antimicrobial activity of miconazole and polymyxin B against canine meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius isolates. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 381–e70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01040.x
Sources of Funding: The costs of laboratory consumables were funded by Elanco Animal Health, Antwerpsesteenweg 51, 2350 Vosselaar, Belgium.
Conflict of Interest: M. De Bock is an employee of Elanco.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted 6 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!