Sources of Funding: This study is self-funded.
Are transepidermal water loss and clinical signs correlated in canine atopic dermatitis? A compilation of studies
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology. © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 238–e49, June 2012
How to Cite
Marsella, R. (2012), Are transepidermal water loss and clinical signs correlated in canine atopic dermatitis? A compilation of studies. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 238–e49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01055.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted 30 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!