Sources of Funding: This study was funded by Novartis’ American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD) Resident’s Research Award.
Evaluation of methylprednisolone and triamcinolone for the induction and maintenance treatment of pruritus in allergic cats: a double-blinded, randomized, prospective study
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 387–e72, October 2012
How to Cite
Ganz, E. C., Griffin, C. E., Keys, D. A. and Flatgard, T. A. (2012), Evaluation of methylprednisolone and triamcinolone for the induction and maintenance treatment of pruritus in allergic cats: a double-blinded, randomized, prospective study. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 387–e72. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01058.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!