Sources of Funding: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Canine Intramural Grant.
The effect of ketoconazole on whole blood and skin ciclosporin concentrations in dogs
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 118–e28, February 2013
How to Cite
Gray, L. L., Hillier, A., Cole, L. K. and Rajala-Schultz, P. J. (2013), The effect of ketoconazole on whole blood and skin ciclosporin concentrations in dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 118–e28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01064.x
Conflict of Interest: Andrew Hillier is a speaker and consultant for Novartis Animal Health. No conflicts of interest have been declared for the other authors.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 21 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!