Sources of Funding: This study is self-funded.
Use of modified ciclosporin in the management of feline pemphigus foliaceus: a retrospective analysis
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 403–e76, October 2012
How to Cite
Irwin, K. E., Beale, K. M. and Fadok, V. A. (2012), Use of modified ciclosporin in the management of feline pemphigus foliaceus: a retrospective analysis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 403–e76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01069.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Presented at the North American Veterinary Dermatology Forum, 2011, and published as an abstract: Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 298.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted 28 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!