Sources of Funding:This study was self-funded.
Responsiveness and validity of the SCORFAD, an extent and severity scale for feline hypersensitivity dermatitis
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 410–e77, October 2012
How to Cite
Steffan, J., Olivry, T., Forster, S. L. and Seewald, W. (2012), Responsiveness and validity of the SCORFAD, an extent and severity scale for feline hypersensitivity dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 410–e77. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01071.x
Conflict of Interest: Jean Steffan, Sophie Forster and Wolfgang Seewald are full-time employees of Novartis Animal Health.
Thierry Olivry has been a consultant with Novartis Animal Health for the duration of this study.
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted 1 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!