Sources of Funding: This study was supported by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology Resident Research Grant.
Comparison of once-daily versus twice-weekly terbinafine administration for the treatment of canine Malassezia dermatitis – a pilot study
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 418–e79, October 2012
How to Cite
Berger, D. J., Lewis, T. P., Schick, A. E. and Stone, R. T. (2012), Comparison of once-daily versus twice-weekly terbinafine administration for the treatment of canine Malassezia dermatitis – a pilot study. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 418–e79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01074.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!