Sources of Funding: This study was self funded.
A case of Trichophyton mentagrophytes infection in a fennec fox (Vulpes zerda)
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 456–e87, October 2012
How to Cite
Pressanti, C., Delverdier, M., Iriart, X., Morcel, F. and Cadiergues, M.-C. (2012), A case of Trichophyton mentagrophytes infection in a fennec fox (Vulpes zerda). Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 456–e87. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01077.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
This case was presented as an oral communication at the British Veterinary Dermatology Study Group autumn meeting (Manchester, UK, November 2011).
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted 20 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!