Sources of Funding: University of Nottingham.
Epidemiology of human atopic dermatitis – seven areas of notable progress and seven areas of notable ignorance
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–e2, February 2013
How to Cite
Williams, H. C. (2013), Epidemiology of human atopic dermatitis – seven areas of notable progress and seven areas of notable ignorance. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 3–e2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01079.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 30 May 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Unravelling the complex genetic background of atopic dermatitis: from genetic association results towards novel therapeutic strategies, Archives of Dermatological Research, 2015,, ,
- 2Epidemiology and Changes in Patient-Related Factors from 1997 to 2009 in Clinical Yeast Isolates Related to Dermatology, Gynaecology, and Paediatrics, International Journal of Microbiology, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , ,
- 3It takes two to tango: knowledge mobilization and ignorance mobilization in science research and innovation, Prometheus, 2013, 31, 3, 169,