Sources of Funding: University of Nottingham.
Epidemiology of human atopic dermatitis – seven areas of notable progress and seven areas of notable ignorance
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–e2, February 2013
How to Cite
Williams, H. C. (2013), Epidemiology of human atopic dermatitis – seven areas of notable progress and seven areas of notable ignorance. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 3–e2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01079.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!