Marie Innerå’s present address is Finnsnes Dyreklinikk AS, PB 228, 9305 Finnsnes, Norway.
Comparison of hair follicle histology between horses with pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction and excessive hair growth and normal aged horses
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 212–e47, February 2013
How to Cite
Innerå, M., Petersen, A. D., Desjardins, D. R., Steficek, B. A., Rosser, E. J. and Schott, H. C. (2013), Comparison of hair follicle histology between horses with pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction and excessive hair growth and normal aged horses. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 212–e47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01080.x
Conflict of Interest: Harold Schott is a consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., and skin samples examined in this study were collected from a cohort of horses enrolled in an open field trial for Prascend™.
An abstract with preliminary data on this study has been published: Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 300.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 28 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!