Sources of Funding: This study was funded by Novartis Animal Health, Basel, Switzerland.
A randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study to evaluate an effective ciclosporin dose for the treatment of feline hypersensitivity dermatitis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 440–e84, October 2012
How to Cite
King, S., Favrot, C., Messinger, L., Nuttall, T., Steffan, J., Forster, S. and Seewald, W. (2012), A randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study to evaluate an effective ciclosporin dose for the treatment of feline hypersensitivity dermatitis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 440–e84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01086.x
Conflict of Interest: Stephen King, Jean Steffan, Sophie Forster and Wolfgang Seewald are full-time employees of Novartis Animal Health. Tim Nuttall and Claude Favrot have received related and unrelated consultancy fees, lecture fees and funding from Novartis Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted 1 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!