Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
A systematic review of randomized controlled trials for prevention or treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs: 2008–2011 update
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 97–e26, February 2013
How to Cite
Olivry, T. and Bizikova, P. (2013), A systematic review of randomized controlled trials for prevention or treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs: 2008–2011 update. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 97–e26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01088.x
Conflict of Interest: From 2008 to 2011, Thierry Olivry participated in North Carolina State University-approved consulting activities (C) for or has received a lecturing honorarium (LH) or obtained research funding (RF) from the following companies whose products are discussed herein: AB-Science (France; C), Novartis Animal Health (Switzerland; C, LH and RF) and Virbac (France; C and RF). Petra Bizikova has received research funding from Virbac (France) via North Carolina State University.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 12 June 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Ciclosporin 10 years on: indications and efficacy, Veterinary Record, 2014, 174, Suppl_2, 13, ,
- 6Life-long diseases need life-long treatment: long-term safety of ciclosporin in canine atopic dermatitis, Veterinary Record, 2014, 174, Suppl_2, 3, , ,
- 7Masitinib (AB1010), from canine tumor model to human clinical development: Where we are?, Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2014, 91, 1, 98, , , , , , , ,