Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
A systematic review of randomized controlled trials for prevention or treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs: 2008–2011 update
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 97–e26, February 2013
How to Cite
Olivry, T. and Bizikova, P. (2013), A systematic review of randomized controlled trials for prevention or treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs: 2008–2011 update. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 97–e26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01088.x
Conflict of Interest: From 2008 to 2011, Thierry Olivry participated in North Carolina State University-approved consulting activities (C) for or has received a lecturing honorarium (LH) or obtained research funding (RF) from the following companies whose products are discussed herein: AB-Science (France; C), Novartis Animal Health (Switzerland; C, LH and RF) and Virbac (France; C and RF). Petra Bizikova has received research funding from Virbac (France) via North Carolina State University.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 12 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!