Published as an abstract from the 25th Annual Congress of the ECVD-ESVD: Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 472.
Characterization of pruritus in canine atopic dermatitis, flea bite hypersensitivity and flea infestation and its role in diagnosis
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 487–e93, December 2012
How to Cite
Bruet, V., Bourdeau, P. J., Roussel, A., Imparato, L. and Desfontis, J.-C. (2012), Characterization of pruritus in canine atopic dermatitis, flea bite hypersensitivity and flea infestation and its role in diagnosis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 487–e93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01092.x
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted 16 May 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1An update on the treatment of canine atopic dermatitis, The Veterinary Journal, 2015,, ,
- 2Canine atopic dermatitis: detailed guidelines for diagnosis and allergen identification, BMC Veterinary Research, 2015, 11, 1, , , , ,
- 3Expellency, anti-feeding and speed of kill of a dinotefuran-permethrin-pyriproxyfen spot-on (Vectra®3D) in dogs weekly challenged with adult fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) for 1 month—comparison to a spinosad tablet (Comfortis®), Parasitology Research, 2015, 114, 7, 2649, , , ,
- 7Onset of activity of fluralaner (BRAVECTO™) against Ctenocephalides felis on dogs, Parasites & Vectors, 2014, 7, 1, 567, , , , , , ,
- 9Évaluation d’un protocole alternant shampooing et mousse dans les dermatites allergiques canines : essai multicentrique randomisé, contrôlé en simple insu, Pratique Médicale et Chirurgicale de l'Animal de Compagnie, 2013, 48, 2, 49, , ,