Published as an abstract from the 25th Annual Congress of the ECVD-ESVD: Vet Dermatol 2011; 22: 472.
Characterization of pruritus in canine atopic dermatitis, flea bite hypersensitivity and flea infestation and its role in diagnosis
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 487–e93, December 2012
How to Cite
Bruet, V., Bourdeau, P. J., Roussel, A., Imparato, L. and Desfontis, J.-C. (2012), Characterization of pruritus in canine atopic dermatitis, flea bite hypersensitivity and flea infestation and its role in diagnosis. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 487–e93. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01092.x
Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!