T.K. and K.E. contributed equally to this work.
Epidermal structure created by canine hair follicle keratinocytes enriched with bulge cells in a three-dimensional skin equivalent model in vitro: implications for regenerative therapy of canine epidermis
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 77–e20, February 2013
How to Cite
Kobayashi, T., Enomoto, K., Wang, Y. H., Yoon, J. S., Okamura, R., Ide, K., Ohyama, M., Nishiyama, T., Iwasaki, T. and Nishifuji, K. (2013), Epidermal structure created by canine hair follicle keratinocytes enriched with bulge cells in a three-dimensional skin equivalent model in vitro: implications for regenerative therapy of canine epidermis. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 77–e20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01097.x
Sources of Funding: M.O., T.I. and K.N. received funding from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 4 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!