Sources of Funding: This study was sponsored and test materials were supplied by Pfizer Japan Inc.
Usefulness of cefovecin disk-diffusion test for predicting mecA gene-containing strains of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and clinical efficacy of cefovecin in dogs with superficial pyoderma
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 162–e36, February 2013
How to Cite
Iyori, K., Toyoda, Y., Ide, K., Iwasaki, T. and Nishifuji, K. (2013), Usefulness of cefovecin disk-diffusion test for predicting mecA gene-containing strains of Staphylococcus pseudintermedius and clinical efficacy of cefovecin in dogs with superficial pyoderma. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 162–e36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01100.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 4 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!