Present address: Ji-Seon Yoon, Department of Dermatology, College of Medicine, Seoul National University, 28 Yongon-dong, Chongno-gu, Seoul, 110-744, South Korea.
Skin lipid profiling in normal and seborrhoeic shih tzu dogs
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 84–e22, February 2013
How to Cite
Yoon, J.-S., Nishifuji, K., Ishioroshi, S., Ide, K. and Iwasaki, T. (2013), Skin lipid profiling in normal and seborrhoeic shih tzu dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 84–e22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01102.x
Sources of Funding: This study was partly funded by the Kao Corporation, who covered some research expenses.
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 10 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!