Sources of Funding: This work was supported in part by a grant from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (Research for Intractable Diseases) and the Global COE Program for in vivo Human Metabolomic Systems Biology from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
Characterization of canine filaggrin: gene structure and protein expression in dog skin
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–e7, February 2013
How to Cite
Kanda, S., Sasaki, T., Shiohama, A., Nishifuji, K., Amagai, M., Iwasaki, T. and Kudoh, J. (2013), Characterization of canine filaggrin: gene structure and protein expression in dog skin. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 25–e7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01105.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 12 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!