Sources of Funding: This study was self-funded.
Equine sarcoidosis: clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment and outcome of 22 cases
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 218–e48, February 2013
How to Cite
Sloet van Oldruitenborgh-Oosterbaan, M. M. and Grinwis, G. C. M. (2013), Equine sarcoidosis: clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment and outcome of 22 cases. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 218–e48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01108.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 13 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!