Sources of Funding: This study was funded by Avacta Animal Health, Wetherby, UK.
Serum anti-Staphylococcus pseudintermedius IgE and IgG antibodies in dogs with atopic dermatitis and nonatopic dogs
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2013 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 19–e6, February 2013
How to Cite
Bexley, J., Nuttall, T. J., Hammerberg, B., Fitzgerald, J. R. and Halliwell, R. E. (2013), Serum anti-Staphylococcus pseudintermedius IgE and IgG antibodies in dogs with atopic dermatitis and nonatopic dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 24: 19–e6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01109.x
Conflict of Interest: J.B. is an employee of Avacta Animal Health. T.J.N. and R.E.H, are consultants for Avacta Animal Health. B.H. has a license agreement with Avacta Animal Health.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted 17 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!