Sources of Funding: This study was funded by a research grant from DBV Technologies to North Carolina State University.
Validation of a novel epicutaneous delivery system for patch testing of house dust mite-hypersensitive dogs
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 525–e106, December 2012
How to Cite
Olivry, T., Linder, K. E., Paps, J. S., Bizikova, P., Dunston, S., Donne, N. and Mondoulet, L. (2012), Validation of a novel epicutaneous delivery system for patch testing of house dust mite-hypersensitive dogs. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 525–e106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01111.x
Conflict of Interest: Nathalie Donne and Lucie Mondoulet are employed by DBV Technologies.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted 9 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!