Sources of Funding: This study was funded by an ESVD grant and a Swiss National Science Foundation grant (no. 310030_129837/1).
Characterization of the inflammatory infiltrate and cytokine expression in the skin of horses with recurrent urticaria
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Dermatology © 2012 ESVD and ACVD
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 503–e99, December 2012
How to Cite
Hinden, S., Klukowska-Rötzler, J., Janda, J., Marti, E. I., Gerber, V. and Roosje, P. J. (2012), Characterization of the inflammatory infiltrate and cytokine expression in the skin of horses with recurrent urticaria. Veterinary Dermatology, 23: 503–e99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3164.2012.01117.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflicts of interest have been declared.
Part of this study was published as an abstract: Vet Dermatol 2009; 21: 210.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted 24 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!