Population regulation of Galinsoga ciliata and G. parviflora
Effect of sowing pattern, population density and soil moisture and texture
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 151–163, June 1983
How to Cite
RAI, J.P.N. and TRIPATHI, R.S. (1983), Population regulation of Galinsoga ciliata and G. parviflora. Weed Research, 23: 151–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.1983.tb00533.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 13 April 1982; Accepted 23 July 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!