An emerging system management approach for biological weed control in crops: Senecio vulgaris as a research model
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 483–491, December 1996
How to Cite
And, H. M.-S. and FRANTZEN, J. (1996), An emerging system management approach for biological weed control in crops: Senecio vulgaris as a research model. Weed Research, 36: 483–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.1996.tb01677.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received 5 July 1996; Accepted 1 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!