‘Universal’ primers for PCR-sequencing of grass chloroplastic acetyl-CoA carboxylase domains involved in resistance to herbicides
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 323–330, October 2005
How to Cite
DÉLYE, C. and MICHEL, S. (2005), ‘Universal’ primers for PCR-sequencing of grass chloroplastic acetyl-CoA carboxylase domains involved in resistance to herbicides. Weed Research, 45: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2005.00467.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2005
- Received 18 January 2005 Revised version accepted 27 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!