Morphological and physiological responses of the invasive weed Isatis tinctoria to contrasting light, soil-nitrogen and water
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 460–466, December 2005
How to Cite
MONACO, T. A., JOHNSON, D. A. and CREECH, J. E. (2005), Morphological and physiological responses of the invasive weed Isatis tinctoria to contrasting light, soil-nitrogen and water. Weed Research, 45: 460–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2005.00480.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Received 3 February 2005 Revised version accepted 20 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!