A functional group approach to the management of UK arable weeds to support biological diversity
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 513–522, December 2006
How to Cite
STORKEY, J. (2006), A functional group approach to the management of UK arable weeds to support biological diversity. Weed Research, 46: 513–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2006.00528.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Received 13 February 2006 Revised version accepted 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!